As the body ages, it is regular for your butt to lose some of its shape and fullness. It may appear to sag or look a bit awkward due to rapid weight fluctuations, gravity, and aging issues. This is not a medical issue that you need to be worried about. But some individuals are highly conscious about the flat looking butt and drop in shape from what it used to be earlier. If you are among such people, you may want to look for a butt enhancement treatment. With the advancements in aesthetic technology, non-surgical butt-lift treatments are available that can improve the shape of your butt and help you get the desired appearance without employing any invasive surgical treatments.
What is butt enhancement treatment from fillers?
- A rounded, attractive, and contoured butt can enhance the shape of your body and help you gain self-esteem. Individuals looking for the enhancement of their butt size can opt for filler injections. When these fillers are administered into the butts, they add volume, smoothen the cellulite dimples and enhance the overall structure of the skin. The results are sustained for two to three years and few patients have also seen collagen enhancement for even five years. So, employing fillers is fast becoming widespread as a non-surgical option for butt enhancement treatment.
- People are usually worried about expansive plastic surgery procedures which also one of the reasons for increasing non-invasive cosmetic procedures. The effectiveness of using filler treatments has made more people opt for this treatment for enhancing their shape of buttocks. Injectables allow for a swift and pain-free procedure to enhance the shape of butts and get back to the original shape. This treatment is best suited for an individual who is looking to enhance the texture, shape, and look of their butts without any expansive invasive methods. Now, people who are scared or worried about the surgical procedures and their resulting downtimes can opt for these treatments with complete joy.
- Fillers offer natural results with subtle improvement and fade slowly as their effect begins to wear off from the body due to the natural metabolism process. The non-surgical butt lift is not different and makes use of fillers that will enhance the appearance until the effect remains in the body. If you want to retain the results, then you can go for maintenance procedures, unlike surgical or implant options that are permanent.
- This non-surgical filler butt-lift is an exceptional option for people who aren’t attracted to liposuction like treatments. A person who does not have any fat that can be harvested via liposuction can have a chance for hips and buttocks improvement without using any expansive surgeries or implants.
- It is beneficial in its way of not including any downtime at all after the procedure. There may be minor discomfort after the procedure which will fade slowly in few days. You can return to your routine tasks on the same day. It is not like to perform any strenuous activities immediately but to normal activities.
Types of injectable butt lifts:
- Injectable butt lifts like dermal fillers enhance the figure of your butt, making it look round and curved.
- Some of the other types of injectable butt lifts include Sculptra butt lifts and Brazilian butt lift treatments.
The type of technique that you acquire will be reliant on the required result along with the experience and suggestions of your cosmetic expert. the advice of your cosmetic surgeon. Sculptra, or dermal filler, butt lifts are the only actual non-surgical butt lift procedures available. Brazilian butt lifts and other treatments that include using fat injections from your own body are called surgical. These treatments will usually need anesthesia and come with all the complications involved in surgical procedures.
How can the effects last longer?
Massage the target region: Follow the advice of your skin treatment expert and massage the treatment region carefully which is key for the body to absorb the Ply-L lactic acid. It will also guarantee that the particles are spread evenly across the target region.
Safeguard the skin from the sun: Damage from the sun’s rays is one of the major culprits for sagging of the skin before actual age. A sublime skincare routine will safeguard the skin after the non-surgical filler treatment. If you are visiting the beach during the sunny days, they ensure to apply sunscreen to your butts without fail.
Maintaining healthy Weight: Patients who want to see long-lasting outcomes after the filler treatment must maintain a healthy weight. Weight changes can lead to changes in the structure of the butt leading to fluctuations in the results.
Performing butt exercises: Exercises that focus on your butt can enhance the results of a filler butt lift. A suggested exercise routine can enhance the shape of butts and make them look attractive. Include some precise butt exercises like squats, deadlifts, and burpee squat thrusts into the workout routine.
Some of the factors leading to changes in butt size are:
- Sun damage leads to sagging, brown spots, and wrinkles on the buttocks.
- Pregnancy can lead to stiffness in the hamstrings resulting in droopy butts. This mainly due to the tipping forward of the pelvis region.
- Weakened gluteal muscles can lead to sagging and reduced firmness in the butts after aging.
- Substantial and frequent changes in Weight: losing weight leads to the dropping of butts that will lead to sagging of butts. Inversely, if you gain weight your butts are like to have a droopy butt.
- With all the factors, hereditary factors can contribute to loss of firmness in the skin causing sagging butts.
Indulge aesthetics combines the advanced aesthetics technologies with an optimal experience that lets to meet the patient needs via our professional body contouring and professional skincare routine. If you are looking for a relaxed and natural-looking result with trained professionals who are trained to clarify your personal needs, head out to us and experience a blissful service.