Basic PCA peel are renowned to offer overall skin health without any discomfort and subtle exfoliations visibility. They also let the involved nutrients be absorbed faster for more efficient results and a highly glowing appearance. This precise blend of chemicals is known to dissolve the dead skin cells easily and work to dissolve various skin issues like acne and uneven skin tones. With all these benefits there are some things you need to know while you decide on opting for this treatment.
What is a basic PLCA peel?
PCA or pyrrolidonecarboxylic acid is a product used in the preparation of conditioners and moisturizers and various other skin peels. PCA enhances the hydration on the skin surface by eliminating the moisture from the surrounding air. They are specific formulations that exfoliate with the ideal rejuvenating moisturizers and treatment serums. PVA is an advanced skincare formula that aids in solving long term skin problems. This treatment can be tailored to address the specific concerns of a patient. They will aid in getting an even tone while also reducing different types of acne issues by pervading the skin with antibacterial acne controlling ingredients.
- This procedure involves no significant downtime and you can return to normal activities.
- The results are visible just after a single treatment, but a series of peels are needed to get expected results.
- The peel solution is customized to meet the patient’s needs and varying skin types.
There some risk of hyperpigmentation with people of dark skin which comes along with all types of skin peels.
The skin may have some amount of redness or irritation for some days after the peel. The skin flaking will start around 5 days after completing the treatment.
3 Things You Need to Know About Basic PCA Peel:
What happens during a PCA peel?
- It is key for patients to take a thorough initial consultation to know if the peel is right for their skin. Pregnant women or nursing mothers are not eligible for this treatment. Patients must not be suffering from treatments like eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea. PCA peels might not be suitable if you have a job that requires constant exposure to sun rays or with a previous case of poor wound healing. You must not receive any kind of peel treatment if you are currently receiving acne treatment.
- After completely discussing the medical history and knowing if a medical peel is right for you, a skin expert will customize the treatment. They may ask you to follow a precise skin care regimen before a couple of weeks to the procedure to enhance the effectiveness of the procedure. You may be suggested to make use of a product consisting of Retin-A and retinol for encouraging cell-turnover and enhance skin penetrability. All the pre-care treatment is dependent on your skin and the suggestions of the skin care specialist.
- The chemical peel begins with the skin doctor cleaning the skin surface. The chemical peel is slowly applied to the target region by making use of a spatula or brush in the form of layers. The complete treatment will take only around 30 minutes. Once the peel is applied, you must not wash the face u8ntil the suggested time which is approximately one day.
- PCA skin peel is generally combined with other filler treatments like Botox to ensure fruitful outcomes. They can be combined easily in a single treatment session and address specific issues. But ensure to not use any kind of chemical peel after treatments like lasers or IPL that can enhance the risk of pigmentation.
2.What are the post-treatment instructions?
- As the dead skin cells begin to detach, the skin starts the healing process. The level of healing is reliant on the skin sensitivity levels and the strength of the peel. You have to curb the instinct of peeling the skin flakes as they may lead to delay of healing and scarring issues.
- Along with some irritation and redness in the skin, look out for signs like strong burning or itching in the skin that may indicate chemical burn. Skin experts will suggest the appropriate medicine to calm down the inflammation.
- The skin experts will also suggest some precise skincare products to be used after the PCA treatment. Care must be taken to use only gentle skin care products and a moisturizer to soothe the skin and let the peel to provide subtle results.
- It is advised to wear sunscreen with an SPF of over 30 to safeguard your newly exposed skin from being exposed to sun rays. Limit the sun exposure to minimal after your procedure to make sure that results last longer.
- Make-ups are restricted completely for a day after the treatment but can be worn on the next day if the results are calm. Mineral-based makeups are preferred after a chemical peel since they do not clog the pores on the skin.
- If you are a smoker, it is better to avoid the habit until the healing is complete. Even though PCA skin peels are gentle and do not cause any harm, it can delay the healing process. Generally, smoking is a big contributor to age the skin quickly.
3. Are PCA Skin chemical peels safe?
Chemical peels are considered safe but people with medium to deep skin tones must be cautious before taking the treatment. Skin experts can define the risks and tailor a specific solution to negate the potential problems. A good thing about PCA peels is that they are customizable letting the skin expert blend them and the serums for treating precise skincare issues. So, visiting a qualified center will ensure that you are getting accurate peel for your skin with precise advice according to the condition of your skin.
Always visit a reliable med spa-like Indulge Aesthetics who are experts in advanced medical treatments. They cater to the specific customer’s requirements via expert skincare and body contouring services.